Connectors for UM1750.15 conveyer belts - 1000
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Demountable connectors of RS UM1750.15 for joining of the loaded conveyer belts from 10 to 15 mm thick *
* at a bigger thickness of a tape it is necessary to remove the top and/or lower rubber facings in the place of a joint
Are intended for joining of conveyer belts with the durability up to 1750 N/mm.
Installation by means of the hammer and the MIND RS special zabivny device
RS UM1750.15 scopes:
- transportation of coal, crushed stone, ore, breed and so forth.
Type of the connected tape: rezinotkanevy multipro - masonry or monokordovy
The maximum durability of the connected tape: to 1750 N/mm
Examples of standard types of conveyer belts in accordance with GOST 20 - 85
hkhkh - 5 - TK200 - 2 - 5 - 2 - hkh - RB
hkhkh - 6 - TK200 - 2 - 6 - 3 - hkh - RB
where hkhkh – width of the conveyer belt
hkh – type of a working facing (And, B, And …)
Connectors of RS UM1750.15 are pressed in the ends of the joined tapes by means of the special device then both parts of a joint connect by the principle of "lock lightning", in loops the connecting core MIND is entered.
The connecting core MIND, represents a piece of a rope of a special design which length depends on width of the joined conveyer belt.
Length of a connecting core MIND, mm ― 785, 985, 1185, 1385, 1585.
Connectors of RS UM1750 are delivered in a set on width of the joined tape 1000 mm and 1200 mm.
When joining a tape connectors can be gathered on any width of a tape.
Advantages of RS UM1750.15 of connectors
- by preparation for joining of a tape the technology becomes simpler, tape facings, simple cutting of a tape at right angle do not exfoliate;
- economy of the conveyer belt to 1 sq. m on a joint
- honor flexibility of the received joint same as integral tape that does not create tension when passing by a tape of drums;
- the tape, identical on all thickness, will not complicate passing on clearing devices;
- dismantle and installation of a tape cloth in any place becomes simpler;
- the share of manual skills (mechanization of works) in connection with use of the tool decreases.